orange you glad

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dear "John"

Dear "John"
 I hope the money that you scammed from me is worth it, please don't waste my hard earned cash on just drugs. the car is wonderful and I hope the repair isn't to expense. thank you for the lesson you taught me today. I now understand the true meaning of honesty and forgiveness. although I had to learn this lesson from you the hard way I am glad it is learned. I hope this never happens to anybody else because of you. Thank you for the fun memories my family made. We really enjoy finding out that you don't answer your phone, your real name isn't John, that your apartment we picked the car up from wasn't yours, the title signature was forged, your criminal record, and a whole bunch of random stuff about you. we had fun with it, and made us feel like true detectives.                   
                                                                                     From,
                                                                                           Me! 
                             
hahah I just "Dear John"-ed somebody....

No comments:

Post a Comment